We are a growing, international indie team that is creating the high-quality, innovative, digital Trading Card Game Synergy of Serra. We believe in the idea that everything in the future is gamified and we start shaping this future today.Next to that, we believe in our values which are the foundation of all beliefs, practices and behaviors that are shared and lived by the entire team. That's why we place special emphasis on enriching our team with more geeks who share the following values with us:
- Gamers at heart: We strive to create a world where nobody calls games a waste of time.
- Passion: We live our passion, create art and shape our childhood dreams together.
- Freedom: Work to your own style, not being bound to location or time, to be the best version of yourself.
- Ownership: Own and lead your responsibilities by taking action and making decisions.
- Growing together: We support each other to express ourselves and make a difference in the world.
- Challenging the status quo: We make disruptive games – never seen before – with creativity and art at their core.
Synergy of Serra is a digital Trading Card Game utilizing Blockchain technology for the benefit of its players. As for our vision, we want to unleash the potential of gamers. Our Mission is to create fair and trustless, disruptive games empowering gamers to challenge the status quo.
- 💯% remote working and flexible working hours
- 💻 Personal hardware and operating system of your choice
- 🌎 2+ onsite team events per year, somewhere on our beautiful planet
- 🎮 Regular hangouts, where we play games together
- 🤓 Personal development is a core element of our culture: 10-15% of the working time is dedicated to self development (we also have a book club)
- 🎯 An in-house bonus program where everyone is rewarded through the value that we create together
- 💡 No one is defined by a fixed role, instead all geeks shape their own role by bringing in their native genius
Take a moment to answer yourself the following question: As a geek, do you love to experiment with new UX modalities and experimental UIs? Your answer is definitely “YES”? Perfect, then let’s continue with your quest!
- Developing the most engaging user journeys through the world of Serra
- Helping users/players to always achieve their goals and having the time of their lives doing so
- Expert knowledge in UI and UX design
- Advanced knowledge in any UI design tools, e.g. Figma, Adobe Illustrator, Photoshop, etc.
- Advanced knowledge in user study design and execution
Nice to haves:
- Basic knowledge of gaming or game design
YOUR SKILLS & ABILITIES
- Research and design user journeys by translating goals and constraints into compelling user-facing features
- Test UX and UI in user studies by identifying and troubleshooting UX problems (e.g. responsiveness)
- Development of coherent design languages to improve the design processes as well as UI mockups and prototypes that clearly illustrate how sites function and look like
- Gather and evaluate user requirements in collaboration with product managers and engineers to develop features
- Pay strong attention to detail and have a keen eye for aesthetics, especially when creating original graphic designs (e.g. images, sketches and tables)
- Fluent in English
- Communicate in a way that other geeks (with different backgrounds) understand the reasoning behind your actions and decisions
- Think and act as team-player by always putting the achievement of the common goal in the foreground
- Strong ability for prioritisation and implementation of efficient energy and time management
YOUR OTHER SUPERPOWERS
- Passion for new technologies and games 💛
- Team player & “beyond the box” thinker
- Fully committed to all your activities and projects
- Enjoy learning and growing every day 🌱
Apply now, so we can play together! 🤹
(*) We welcome all applications without regard to gender, gender identity or expression, race, color, religion, sexual orientation, national origin, genetics, disability, age or whatsoever.